MCIC will support the development of long-lasting, good neighborly relations and the country’s aspirations to join the international organizations and treaties, above all its accession to the EU.
The processes of integration and establishment of good neighborly relations are social ones and do not belong only to political elites, but above all to citizens, who by exchanging ideas, contacts and information are developing long-term ties among the countries and thus playing the leading role in each integration. Therefore, MCIC is particularly interested in building of civic partnerships on the Balkans and fostering the inclusion in the European (and global) partnerships, networks, alliances.
- Social cohesion and poverty reduction
- Sustainable local and rural development
- Good governance, participation and people-based policy
- Rooted and dynamic civil society, which influences public policies
- Acceptance of cultural diversity, interdependence and dialogue
- MCIC – an independent and credible organisation
- MCIC – an organisation with local roots and a global outlook